Brand NEW Ultra-Lite "D" Electric Wheelchair (Lime Green)
At 14.5 kg (16.4 kg with battery), the Ultra-Lite is the lightest motorised wheelchair in the world!
The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most ladies.
Despite the light weight, the Ultra-Lite "D" is powerful enough to brake on slopes and overcome road humps. This is made possible by new, patented and revolutionary lightweight brushless motors!
The dual-control version also allows a caregiver to control the wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
The Ultra-Lite "D" now also comes with detachable batteries. This has several advantages:
- LTA compliant personal mobility aid (PMA).
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. You no longer need tools to remove the battery.
- Each battery is rated 125WH. Under existing regulations most airlines allow 2 of such batteries on board as carry-on luggage, per passenger, without prior approval.This makes travelling with the wheelchair very much easier. And if you travel with a companion, you can bring 4 batteries.
- Only 1 battery is needed to operate the wheelchair. If it runs out, simply change to the other battery. No worries about accidentally running out of battery, and you can get as many spare batteries as you need.
- Battery is charged separately from the wheelchair. You can leave the wheelchair in the car, and charge the battery in your house.
Condition: Brand NEW!
Reason for Sale: Product was ordered with wrong frame colour (Green instead of Silver) and wrong type of tyres (Pneumatic instead of Solid).
Electric Wheelchair Specifications
|Weight Capacity||100 kgs|
|Max Speed||6 km/h|
|Seat Width||16 inches|
|Seat Depth||16 inches|
|Backrest Height||15 inches|
|Net Weight||14.5 kg (without battery)|
|Total Weight||16.4 kg (with battery)|
|Folded Dimensions||99 cm (L) X 60 cm (B) X 32 cm (H)|
|Opened Dimensions||69 cm (L) X 60 cm (B) X 84 cm (H)|
|Max Range||20 km (10 km per battery)|
|Safe Climbing Angle||6 degrees|
|Battery Type||24V x 5.2AH Lithiun x 2 pieces|
|Motors||2 x 150W Brushless|
|Front Wheel||8" x 2" Pneumatic|
|Rear Wheel||12.5" x 2.25" Pneumatic|
|Warranty||1 year on Motor & Electronics, 6 months on Batteries|
We Also Recommend
Brand NEW Phoenix HD 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter at 25% DISCOUNT, full WARRANTY!